Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: You ARE Going to want to follow this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    I had thought about it, but I know I won't have the time over the next couple of weeks.
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    I will definitely follow along, unfortunately I don't have the time right now. We are really behind schedule at work and I've been working late a lot. Plus writing my own campaign has been a lot of work. But like I said, I'll keep up with this. I am going to bookmark our forums now because I have a habit of neglecting things that are not right in my face.
    -JRR

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this


  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You ARE Going to want to follow this

    It finished today. Ton of fun was had by everyone. It's a great read that will talk up time at work and such. Enjoy!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •